- New players 3rd grade and all other grade levels, are not offered a uniform # selection. Uniform #'s are assigned before the final group order is submitted.
- Current players should try-on their uniform from last season to see if they need to update size and purchase a new uniform.
- Uniform pieces can be ordered separately. If your son/daughter needs a new jersey/shorts/kilt you can order just that piece (if replacing a jersey, please order the player # your son/daughter currently has. Do not change the player #)
CMLax Softgoods Store Re-opening.
The store will be open from Jan. 5th - 15th for uniform and sublimated orders. The store will be open until Jan. 20th for any other softgoods orders.
All orders will be shipped directly to the purchaser.
See SIZING tips below and/or check with Brenda or Liz first before ordering:
**Men's and women's uniform tops - order UP a size or two. They run small.
**Boys/Men's shorts seem to be running pretty true to size.
**Girls/Women's length of skirt is the factor. If you're on the taller side you will probably want a larger size (longer skirt).
Email Tip - Adding LeagueAthletics.com as a Safe Sender
Adding LeagueAthletics.com as a Safe Sender
If email is not getting to your inbox, please double check your email address and make sure that it is entered correctly. If your email address is correct, we suggest checking your spam folder, bulk folder or junk folder. If you find the email, then you will need to find a way to inform your mail application that it is not spam. Most likely, the course of action is to select the email and click on the Not Spam or Not Junk button, if available.
Below is a list of Email Providers/Email Software. Please click on your provider for more detaied instructions on how to add LeagueAtheltics.com as an approved sender. This is the best way to ensure that you will receive emails sent from this site in a timely manner.
1) Parents will need to click on red REGISTER ONLINE button (on top right or in left nav) and then sign in with EMAIL address and password. If totally new to the site or forgot your password then just type in your email only and a password will automatically be returned to your email account.
2) Please drill down to appropriate age group for current school year to register your children. There will be at least 2 points to submit credit card information for EACH CHILD as system now automatically renews the required US Lacrosse membership (an incremental $25 for children and $55 for coaches) directly to US Lacrosse AND then returns to complete the CMLAX registration.
Receipt confirmations are returned via email.
3) Please ensure parents are each listed as GUARDIANS with an active email and cell # and check "roster" button in order to receive communications of all games/practices/weather updates in Winter and Spring. All players must have parent(s) emails in their personal information or you will NOT receive players notifications of games or practices or coaches communications.
If you experience problems with your US lacrosse member ID #during registration contact them directly at 410-235-6882. Or visit www.uslacrosse.org You MUST RENEW annually and a full 12 months is added to end date even if not expired. Once paid the expiration date will update and then send you back to cmlax section (click on link back to CMLax on upper left side of membership confirmation screen). This is a separate transaction.
Additionally, volunteer Coaches/Asst. Coaches/Trainers will need to register separately in same manner above for each of the CMLAX programs (boys and/or girls) and obtain US Lacrosse Coach ID. See top 2 boxes for Girls or Boys coach under Register Online button. Important to select child's age group. A Chester Township background check (even if you live in Chester Boro or the Mendhams) is required- ALL coaches/trainers must submit application to Protect Youth Sports at https://opportunities.averity.com/TBBF
Questions reach out to Lydia at
Payments can be made electronically or mail to:
Chester Mendham Lacrosse
PO Box 74
Chester, NJ 07930
attn:CMLAX Boys or Girls side
$50 LATE FEE will now be imposed for older age group late registrations after 2/1 due to uniform lead times and indoor pre-season space commitments.